updated May 20, 2020: WE MISS YOU! But we are not quite ready to open our tasting room door just yet.
We want to ensure the safest environment for of our customers, staff and the local community when we re-open and we’ll spend the next couple of weeks preparing.
Please note that we will be accepting payment by debit card and credit card -but not cash- in the foreseeable future.
In the meantime, we are offering Free Delivery, Curbside pick up at the winery, and LCBO/Vintages availability.
1. Free Delivery with a min purchase of $120.00 within Ontario (some restrictions my apply to rural addresses) Click here, to shop for wine
2. Pick up at the winery– give us a call with a credit card number and we’ll have your order ready for pick up. It’s ‘take-out wine’ to go with your take-out meals. No minimum order, available 7 days, please give us min. 2 hours notice if you can. Phone 905-562-1949. If you prefer zero-contact, we can leave your order on the front porch for you.
3. LCBO: We’re frequently in the Vintages section of the LCBO. Black Sheep Riesling (#80234) and Cabernet Franc (#64618) are listed as Vintages Essentials and are more widely available. Recent releases include:
- April 4 – Four Feathers (# 341586)
- April 18- Sauvignon blanc (#89011)
- May 2- Rose (#11861)
- May 16- Canadian Oak Chardonnay (#149302)
- May 30- Merlot (#131540)
- Click here for our current LCBO listings
On behalf of Jane, Andrew, Mary Jane, Alyssa and Kevin we wish you well during this challenging time.
Take good care of each other, Louise and Dave
2019 Winemaker of the Year
Joy at Featherstone! And we’re not talking about our Cuveé Joy Sparkling wine this time – although there is definitely some of that in our glass! At the 2019 Ontario Wine Awards presentation our very own David Johnson was named Winemaker of the Year. He’s humbled and overwhelmed, and pretty darn happy! The timing is great – in 2019, the Ontario Wine Awards celebrated their 25th year, and here at Featherstone, we celebrated our 20th vintage. We’re appreciative that David’s talent and hard work are being recognized, and of course, David is quick to share the accolades with our fantastic team.
Award winning wines, grown naturally, on the Twenty Mile Bench in Niagara’s Twenty Valley.
Featherstone Winery is a tiny family operated winery where we grow, produce and bottle the grapes grown in our own vineyard. Our vines are situated on 23 acres of rolling hills on the Twenty Mile Bench along the Niagara Escarpment, Ontario, Canada.
We farm naturally and without the use of insecticides, growing wine in a way that is healthy and completely unique. The result is bright and complex small-lot wines crafted to express the singular nature of our premium site in the Twenty Mile Bench appellation.
The majority of our wines are only available regularly from the winery. However, we frequently have listings in the Vintages section of the LCBO. www.vintages.com
2020 Curbside Pick up Hours
as of May 23, 2020: Curbside pick up: 7 days a week; 10 am- 4 pm
subject to change as per restrictions due to Covid -19
November – December
Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays: 11:00am – 5:30pm.
On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 5:30pm the Tasting Room closes for the Season.
We do not have retail hours in January and February, however the office is open Monday to Friday from 9 am – 4 pm…more or less.
Our wines are available through the LBCO and if you order online we are happy to ship directly to you year-round.
Newsletter sign up
Events & Important Dates
Visit our Events page to find out about the hottest goings on in wine country! You’ll also know our most important dates… like when the Veranda opens! Go now, before you miss out on something!