Retail Wine Shop
Wine Shop Hours: Our hours are seasonal.
Updated June 4, 2021:
Currently: The Retail Wine Shop is open 7 days a week from 11 am to 5 pm for in-person, walk-in wine sales. Curbside pick up is also available. Please call us at 905-562-1949 or order online.
Visit us and meet our friendly wine staff who are passionate, knowledgeable and excited about what they do. Enjoy a Wine Flight to introduce you to Featherstone Wines.
Please review our tasting protocols at the bottom of the page before your visit.
Flights of Wine will resume on June 14 and consist of 3 wines, 2 oz each, $15 (incl hst + gratuity) outdoors on our scenic Farmhouse Veranda. Walk-in only, groups of 4 or less; we do not take reservations. Last wine flight leaves at 5 pm.
We continue to offer Curbside pick up at the winery for walk-in customers and/or pre-paid orders. If you would like to order wine for delivery to your door, we offer free shipping on orders of $129.95 + ; and we have a few wines in the LCBO in the Vintages section.
1. Free Delivery with a min purchase of $129.95 within Ontario (some restrictions my apply to rural addresses) Click here, to shop for wine
2. Pick up at the winery– give us a call with a credit card number and we’ll have your order ready for pick up. It’s ‘take-out wine’ to go with your take-out meals. No minimum order, available 7 days, please give us min. 1 hour notice if you can. Phone 905-562-1949. If you prefer zero-contact, we can leave your order on the front porch for you.
3. LCBO: We’re frequently in the Vintages section of the LCBO. Black Sheep Riesling (#80234) and Cabernet Franc (#64618) are listed as Vintages Essentials and are more widely available. Click here for our current LCBO listings
Covid Re-opening Procedures:
We will be wearing masks- and big smiles. Hand sanitizer will be available in numerous locations.
Please practice social distancing while you are here. Max group size: 4 people
If you are not feeling well, please wait and visit when you are feeling better.
We have increased our sanitation practices including wiping down all commonly touched surfaces and washrooms on a regular basis.
We ask that you wear a mask when you come into the wine shop to purchase or use the washroom. Customers are not required to wear a mask while outdoors on the veranda.
Tutoring the Taste buds- currently not available
In this private tutored tasting led by winery owner Louise Engel, you’ll explore the components of taste (sweet, sour, salt and bitter) and gain a better understanding of how we perceive flavours. It’s fun, informative and interactive — guaranteed to be the highlight of your day.
- Tasting approx. 30 min / 3 wines tasted
- $25.00 per person (+ HST)
- min group size: 6 people, max group size: 20 people
Estate Tour and Tasting
currently not available
In this comprehensive tour of our Estate Winery you will learn the Featherstone approach to maintaining immaculate vineyards – without the use of chemical pesticides and intervention – and to making great wines from only the grapes we grow here on our 23-acre vineyard.
- Tour and tasting approx. 45 min / 3 wines tasted
- $25.00 per person (+ HST)
- min group size: 6 people, max group size: 25 people
The Ultimate Winery Experience-currently not available
A private tour of Featherstone’s winery and vineyard personally led by winemaker and owner David Johnson. You will sample wines right out of the tank and barrel and then enjoy a relaxed tasting of some of our award-winning wines.
- Tour and tasting will last about 1 hour; 4 wines tasted
- $50.00 per person (+ HST)
- min group size: 6 people, max group size: 15 people
Featherstone Estate Winery
3678 Victoria Avenue
Canada, L0R 2C0