The terms “Featherstone Estate Winery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We maintain this website for your personal information. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and photography and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express written consent of Featherstone Estate Winery. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
The material in this website could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the website is at your risk. Neither Featherstone Estate Winery, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Featherstone Estate Winery will accept return of wine that is defective – i.e. corked, undergoing a secondary ferment, or containing foreign material (with the exception of sediment or tartaric crystals, which are naturally occurring and not acceptable as reason for return). Bottles must be at least ¾ full (we do not accept return of empty bottles for refund). It is our policy to replace any defective bottle with the same wine. In the event that the wine in question is no longer available, Featherstone will replace with a similar vintage.
Please note that Featherstone ships wine using Canada Post’s “Proof of Age Required” feature. Recipients must be of legal age to purchase alcohol in their province. Featherstone only ships within the province of Ontario and not out of country.
Featherstone is not responsible for deliveries damaged from shipping, incomplete or inaccurate delivery addresses, or recipients not being at the delivery address to receive delivery. In the event that an online customer receives a defective bottle (see above for definition of defective) in an online shipment, the bottle must be returned (at least ¾ full) to the winery for replacement. Featherstone will assume the cost of shipping a replacement bottle to the customer.
At Featherstone Estate Winery we respect your right to privacy on the Internet. We comply voluntarily with the Canadian federal government’s privacy legislation, the “Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
- Featherstone Estate Winery may collect personal information on visitors to this site.
- Most of the activities you will do on this site will not result in personal information being collected by us. If you subscribe to any services offered on the Site, or use our on-line store, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is optional for you to engage in these activities, but if you elect to engage in these activities, Featherstone Estate Winery may ask that you provide us with personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including postal or ZIP code), e-mail address, and other personal information. Some of this information is required to participate in those activities. Should you choose not to provide the requested information, you will not be able to engage in the activity.
- The information we collect may be used to: (i) improve the content of our website; (ii) notify consumers about updates to our website; and (iii) contact consumers for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. Featherstone Estate Winery will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about you to any third party without first receiving your permission. Featherstone Estate Winery does not rent, trade or sell your personal information to others. Information collected is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- When you register with Featherstone Estate Winery or place orders, we offer you a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. All user information we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We endeavour to ensure that our system is protected by the latest Internet security protocols.
- In order to analyze site traffic and to provide personalized services, we may use a feature of your browser called Cookies. They contain no personal information, pose no security risk, and are only a special string that tells our service that you are a past user of our site. Please accept any Cookies that we wish to send to your computer. You can turn off the Cookie warning by selecting preferences or options from your browser’s menu, and turning off the warning toggle.