January and February – open daily 11-5:30 pm. Closed Sundays
March- December- open daily 11-5:30 pm
Featherstone Tours and Events
Not just another Eff’ing Winery Tour
Flat Rock Cellars, Foreign Affair Winery, Fielding Estate Winery and your very own Featherstone Winery…together we are the eff’ing wineries. Enjoy some of the most celebrated wineries in Niagara with your Eff’ing Winery Tour passport.
2 wines (@ 2 oz each) and a food pairing at each winery;
an eff’ing good time
cost: $45.00 per person (+hst)
- Purchase Tickets
- May 5, 6, 7 from 12 noon-5:00 pm
- sorry…this is not a dog-friendly event. We love canines at Featherstone but this isn’t an event that lends itself to bringing Fido along.
- We ask that you pick up your ticket at the winery you purchased it from
Muddy Paws Wine Trail
Save the Date: June 24 & 25, 2023
Join us for the resurrection of Muddy Paws Wine Trail June 24th & 25th, 2023
Featherstone and Vineland Estate Winery have partnered with two new wineries, Sue Ann Staff Estate Winery and Westcott to enhance your pup-friendly day in Wine Country..
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit https://muddypawswine.com/
Mother’s Day Weekend May 13th & 14th
In celebration of all of the amazing Mothers in our lives, we have crafted a delicious woodfired pizza, exclusive to this weekend to celebrate.
1 x delicious 10″ Cleopatra’s Pizza – think of a Caesar Salad pizza with chicken, bacon, and garlicky goodness….
2 x (5oz) glasses of fabulous Featherstone wine
and a gerbera flower to take home
HST will be added
Saturday, May 13th & Sunday, May 14th
11 am – 4 pm
Click here to book your reservation – or call Meg on 905-562-1949
Details to follow soon.
Black Sheep Vineyard Tour
available mid July thru August only
Winery owner and part-time shepherd David Johnson leads this unique tour. Meet the sheep and learn about their role in our eco-friendly farming while sipping the famous Featherstone Estate Black Sheep Riesling.
- 2 wines tasted, @ 2 oz each; $25.00 per person
- min group size: 4 adults; max group size: 24 adults
- Online reservations required
- this experience is semi-private and may be shared with other guests
- available mid July thru August; Fridays only from 1:30-2:30 pm
- we love dogs at the winery, but our sheep are extremely shy – please don’t plan on bringing your dog when attending the sheep tour
Featherstone Estate Winery
3678 Victoria Avenue
Canada, L0R 2C0